Shipping and return policies for Yuval Ron
- Shipping Info
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 pandemic shipping times and options may differ.
SHIPPING TIMES & COSTS
Physical products such as CDs, books, clothing and other merchandise are shipped through postal or delivery services; All shipments are tracked.
Shipping times vary between areas and countries. For normal orders, own store shipping time is 1-3 business days. Products are shipped from Berlin, Germany. Added to that time are the estimated post / delivery service shipping times, as follows:
Inside Germany: 1-2 business days;
Inside the EU 2-3 business days;
Rest of Europe: 4-7 business days;
USA & Canada: 4-7 business days;
Japan: 3-6 business days;
Australia & New Zealand: 6-9 business days;
Rest of the world: between 6-21 business days.
Inside Germany €3.70
Inside the EU €4.40 *
US, Canada €3.70
Australia & New Zealand €3.70
Other countries € 5,95 (tracked shipment)
* Rate includes postal VAT
- Return Policy
Right of revocation for consumers
(1) Digital Products are non-revocable and non-refundable, effective immediately from the time of them being issued or becoming available to you.
(2) Pre-ordered products may be revoked at any time before being shipped (Physical Products), or issued or otherwise become available to you (Digital Products).
(3) For other purchased products you have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days, if one or more of the following terms are met:
(3.1.) You have received the product and return it to us in its original, unharmed and unmodified condition.
(3.2.) You have received the product, opened or used it and found it to have come materially damaged, defected, faulty or not looking or working as advertised.
(3.3.) The product or service purchased does not match any legal exemptions criteria – see further below (12).
(4) The revocation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquired, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, a physical possession of the product.
(5) To exercise the right of revocation, you must explicitly inform us in writing to our address or the E-mail as they are stated in our Imprint page of your decision to revoke this contract by an unequivocal statement (i.e. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model revocation form, but it is not obligatory.
(6) To meet the revocation terms:
(6.1.) You must send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of revocation before the revocation period had expired.
(6.2.) Unless otherwise instructed, you must ship the product back to us within 12 business days from the time that you have notified us about the revocation.
(6.3.) The product has arrived to us in the same condition that you received it, as detailed in this section’s conditions (3.1.).
(7) In case the product has arrived to you defected or damaged as defined in condition (3.2), you must provide us with your receipt for the cheapest tracked shipping option for this product.
(8) In case you are returning it for another reason, you shall bear the shipping costs back to us.
(9) In case you revoke this contract for a purchased product and meet all its revocation terms, we shall refund to you the full payment received from you for that product, not later than 12 business days from the day on which we received the product back.
(10) In case of an defected or damaged product as defined in (3.2) and pending the receiving of the shipping back receipt, we will add that amount to the reimburse amount.
(11) We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
(12) Legal exemptions: Please note that the right of revocation does not exist i. a. for contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, if they were unsealed after delivery (Section 312 g (2) No. 6 BGB) as well as for contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications (Section 312 g (2) No. 7 BGB). Furthermore the right of revoke expires in the case of a contract for the supply of digital content that is not contained in a tangible medium, if we began with the performance of the contract after you have expressly consented to us beginning with the performance of the contract prior to expiry of the revocation period, and have acknowledged that by consent, you would lose the right to revoke from the contract upon the performance of the contract having commenced (Section 356 (5) BGB).
End of the information on the right of revocation.
Example revocation form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to revoke a product by aforementioned terms)
via post to:
Wrong Notes Music
c/o Yuval Ron
via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/We (*) ________________________________
(first name, last name)
(postal code, city)
hereby give notice that I/We (*) revoke my/our (*) contract of sale of the following product (*):
Name of article: ________________________________
Article-No (*): _____________________________
Order-No. (*): ________________________________
Ordered on date (*): ________________________________
Received on (*): ________________________________
Reason for revocation: [Product damaged/defect] -or- [Returned in unused condition] (*)
Description of damage, defect or malfunction (*): ______________________________________________
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper), – Date
(*) Delete as applies.